Last Updated: October 7, 2020
- The Service. Moselle provides a suite of importing workflow services including HS code lookup, foreign exchange alerts, purchase order builder, purchase order tracker and access to a marketplace for financial products including foreign exchange rates, and factoring loans from our partners (collectively, “Trade Financing Products”). In the marketplace, it allows users to receive referrals to connect and evaluate Trade Financing Products to be best suited to their needs with referred third-party partners. For our foreign exchange alert and HS code lookup, these services provide projected recommendations for users to consider when planning for their imports. We suggest all users conduct further research to reach the best suitable actions for their businesses.
- Service Disclaimer. By using the Services, you understand and acknowledge that Moselle provides a platform for Users to receive information on HS code lookups, Foreign exchange rates, and trade financing partners and products available.
Moselle is not a provider, vendor or broker of Trade Financing Products, nor is it a financial advisor. The information provided on the Website is provided for information purposes only and is not and should not be construed as financial advice, business advice or any other kind of advice. Moselle makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of any information contained on the Website, and shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, misrepresentations, errors or omissions in the information provided therein, and some information may not always be up to date. Additionally, some of the information about certain Trade Financing Products appearing on the Website is provided directly by Vendors, not by Moselle (“Vendor Content”). As between Moselle and Vendor, Vendors are exclusively responsible for Vendor Content, and Moselle shall not be responsible for any Vendor Content or for any inaccuracies in any Vendor Content or any losses, claims, expenses, damages, or liabilities that arise as a result of any Vendor Content. Users are strongly encouraged to use common sense and discretion and to do their own research before relying on any of the information provided by the Website, and to consult an independent competent professional (such as, duties and tariffs broker, foreign exchange broker or lawyer) before transacting with any Vendor for any Trade Financing Product. We are not responsible for any advice provided by any professional you consult, nor are we responsible for the acts or omissions of any Vendor or User or for any actual, failed, proposed or discussed transaction following your use of the Services or any other decisions you make as a result of using the Website and/or Services. Users hereby understand and agree to use the information contained on this Website at their own risk.
- Registration. In order to register for an account, you will be required to provide your personal information such as your name, e-mail, company name, and phone number. You will also be required to select a username and password. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account, so please select a strong password and do not share it with any other individual or entity. Moselle is not liable for any of the activity occurring on your account, including any unauthorized access to your account. Please notify us immediately if you believe your account has been compromised.
- User Eligibility for Trade Financing Products. User understands and agrees that any transaction for any Trade Financing Products is between User and Vendor. Users may not be eligible for any or all of the Financial Products appearing on the Website, or for the rates appearing on the Website, and the Vendor, and not Moselle, is responsible for approving or denying any application for any Trade Financing Products in its sole discretion.
- Moselle Fees. The Website and Service is free for Users up to 2 purchase orders; however, Users understand and agree that Moselle after 2 purchase orders, User will be prompted to a paid upgraded plan. Additionally, Users understand and agree that Moselle receives a fee for referrals to certain Vendors and/or our partner organizations.
- User Content. All information, data, text, comments, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted to the Website by Users whether in forums or otherwise (“User Content”), is the sole responsibility of such Users. This means that Users, and not Moselle, are entirely responsible for all such material uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by using the Service. Moselle does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Moselle be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
In using the Website and/or Service You shall not:
- License of Content. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Service, you grant us (and our agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, modify, transmit, display and distribute such User Content. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any User Content that you submit.
- End User License. Except for User Content and Vendor Content, this Website, and the information and materials that it contains, including the comparisons and analyses of the Financial Products we provide are the intellectual property and/or proprietary information of Moselle and its partners and licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property laws. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Moselle grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to (a) use the Website for your use. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Moselle or Moselle names, trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Website or Moselle App shall be subject to the terms of these Terms.
- Feedback. If You provide Moselle with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Service ("Feedback"), Moselle may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other Moselle products or services (collectively, "Moselle Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) Moselle is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Moselle, (c) Moselle (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the Moselle Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any Moselle Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from Moselle or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
- Advertising. You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain advertisements for Trade Financing Products and other third party products and services. If You elect to have any business dealings with a Vendor or other third party whose products or services may be advertised on the Website, You acknowledge and agree that such dealings are solely between You and such advertiser and You further acknowledge and agree that Moselle shall not have any responsibility or liability for any losses or damages that You may incur as a result of any such dealings. You shall be responsible for obtaining access to the Website and acknowledge that such access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider access or data fees). You shall be solely responsible for any such fees and also for obtaining any equipment that is required to access the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether any information or materials downloaded from the Website are free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
- Links & Third-Party Websites. This Website (including User Content) contains links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Moselle, such as our insurance quote partners. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service, including Trade Financing Products, be construed as an approval or endorsement by Moselle of that third party, third party product or service. Moselle is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any other website(s) does not imply that Moselle endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release Moselle from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
- Release. Because we do not supervise or control interactions between Users and Vendors, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Website or Services, You agree that You bear all risk and You agree to release Moselle. (and their officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of the Services, Your interactions and transactions with Vendors, Your third party transactions, and our resolution of any disputes between Users. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE, SERVICE,AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." Moselle SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. Moselle DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND Moselle SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. Moselle WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Moselle BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING VENDORS, AND OUR CREDIT PARTNERS, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF Moselle HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Moselle’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID Moselle IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY) THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Availability & Updates. Moselle may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website, Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Moselle may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
- Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Moselle cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. Moselle will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Moselle, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.